Exercise: Thursday, 15:00 - 17:00, G29-335
- Differential geometry of curves and surfaces
- Bezier curves
- Bezier spline curves
- B-Spline curves
- Rational curves
- Polar forms
- Tensorproduct Bezier- and B-Spline surfaces
- Bezier surfaces on triangles
- Surface interrogation and fairing
- Subdivision curves and surfaces
- G. Farin. Curves and Surfaces for Computer-Aided-Geometric-Design. Morgan Kaufmann, 2002. Fourth edition.
- G. Farin and D. Hansford. The Essentials of CAGD. AK Peters, 2000.
- J. Hoschek and D. Lasser. Grundlagen der Geometrischen Datenverarbeitung. B.G. Teubner, Stuttgart, 1989. (English translation: Fundamentals of Computer-Aided-Geometric-Design, AK Peters.)
- G. Farin. NURB Curves and Surfaces. AK Peters, Wellesley, 1995.
- H.-P. Seidel. An Introduction to Polar Forms. IEEE Computer Graphics and Applications 13, 1, 1993
Research Seminar Announcement
In the course of the Visual Computing research seminar Hans-Jörg Schulz from University of Rostock will give a talk with subsequent discussion about the topic The Quest for the Final Tree Visualization.
We would like to invite everyone interested to join us. The research seminar will take place on Friday, June 07, 13:00 c.t. in G29-R335.